We nearly missed it but this week is National Chocolate Week. So if you're as keen as us to celebrate this, here's a chocolate brownie recipe with a difference - Maltesers. Yum yum.
Chocolate and Malteser Brownies.
175g dark chocolate
150g self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4. Lightly grease and base line a 23cm square tin.
2. Gently melt the butter along with the chocolate over a low heat.
3. Whisk in the sugar, then the eggs and lastly the flour.
4. Fold in the Maltesers then quickly pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until just set.
6. Cool, then cut into 16 squares.
7. Serve at tea time with a good strong cup of tea or warm as an indulgent pudding with your favourite icecream.
Here's another easy recipe to try with your kids.
We welcome intelligent discussion, debate and differing opinions on Parentdish. Personal attacks (on other users, authors or individuals) and trolling will not be tolerated. We will consider removing any content that others might find offensive or threatening. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech. If you think a comment is inappropriate, please click to report it. We aim to make this commenting platform lively, entertaining, welcoming and safe. Be aware that your user name and profile image will be displayed with your comment.
Add a Comment
Why not check out? x