Embarrassing dad wears different fancy dress outfits every day to wave his son off to school
If you're a teenager, the last thing you want is your parents standing at the door and waving you off to school in front of a waiting school bus full of your friends.
So you can imagine poor 16-year-old Rain Price's embarrassment when his dad, Dale, dresses up in a different fancy dress costume each day to send him off to school.
The bizarre family ritual all started back in August last year, when Dale and his wife, Rochelle, waved their son off to school dressed normally.
Rain, of course, hated it, and when Dale overheard him say to his mum: 'Don't let dad go out there again,' he saw it as a challenge, and set out to do it every day, but with a twist to leave his son completely red-faced.
We do feel a little sorry for Rain, but some of Dale's costumes are just genius. Click on our gallery to see his best moments...
Dad Dale's best school run costumes
- Dad Dale and son Rain are all smiles (while Dale isn't in fancy dress that is!)
- Dale as...Princess Leia
- Dale as...the white rabbit
- Dale as...Wonderwoman
- Dale as...a chicken (complete with egg!)
- Dale as... the Little Mermaid
- Dale as...possibly the Little Mermaid's dad!?
- Dale as...Batgirl
- Dale as...a truely terrifying clown
- Dale...in a toga
- Dale as...a graduate (at least it's relevent!)
- Dale as...a blushing bride
- Dale as...a pirate
- Dale...on the loo
- Dale the pirate waves the bus off
- Dale in...his gold number
- Dale...does Star Wars
- Dale in...fighter gear
- Dale as a ...leprechaun
- Dale as...a surgeon
- Dale the Mermaid waves Rain off
- Dale as...a magician
- Dale as...a goalie
- Dale as...Harry Potter
- Dale does...scary
- Dale as...security
- Dale does...Mexico
- Dale does...cheerleading!