Expectant mum of twins tries to dance herself into labour - and does the splits!
Sometimes, it can feel like pregnancy goes on forever, but this expectant mum of twins has come up with a radical solution - trying to dance herself into labour!
In this utterly brilliant YouTube video, the 20-something mum is so exasperated by her unborn babies' refusal to show themselves after 38 weeks, that she puts on a CD and grooves away with her toddler daughter singing along to "Baby, Baby".
But her singing is the least of it. She also runs on the spot, does high kicks, standing splits and finales with eye-watering floor splits at the end of her almost four minute-long routine that has been viewed by around 200,000 people.
But there was STILL no sign of her new sons.
The American mum starts her video with the message: "After 38 weeks pregnant with twins, 4cm dilated and 70% effaced, I've tried everything but this..."
And she ends it with the message: "They're never coming out, ever!" and, "I hope that wasn't too disturbing" after she collapses, exhausted after her energetic kitchen routine.
One view wrote: "Couldn't stop smiling...best ever." While another said: "I'm 16 and not pregnant and I couldn't do that!"
Cringe! The most awkward pregnancy pics EVER
- Possibly the weirdest Christmas card we've seen
- Proof why you should ALWAYS offer a pregnant woman a seat
- Moving on...
- Definition of Fruit Loop
- He definitely comes off worse in this shot
- Love how even the mum didn't want to show her face in this one...
- Where did the feather come from?!
- We really, really hope this is as far as it went-that bump is bound to get wedged...
- Don't get us started on male pregnancy symptoms...
- Love the matching shirts. Not entirely sure on the need for the gun though
- Is it just us, or is she a little too close to the edge?!
- We reckon she's been in that chair for days
- How much body paint do you think this took?
- Talk about a difficult pregnancy hobby
- We can see you!
- Limbering up for labour
- Imagine stumbling across this on a weekend walk...
- A bump love-in
- Well, they do say pregnancy makes you tired...
- Nothing is more romantic than a kiss, with your bump out, in a swamp
- Stealing her thunder
- Surely a grown-up didn't do that?
- Someone, somewhere, thinks this is really funny
- Poor things