Twenty three stone mum goes on maternity leave - and loses half her body weight!
Determined Jacqueline Illingworth used her maternity leave to become half the woman she used to be!
The Stockport mum spent two hours a day at the gym and followed a healthy eating diet and lost ELEVEN STONE.
Like many of us, she put on weight by bingeing on fry-ups, chocolate and kebabs - and ballooned to 23 stone and size 26.
But after a difficult labour with her daughter, Scarlett, and the death of her beloved dad, Jacqueline decided enough was enough.
Now regular customers who see her in the Iceland store where she works think she's her MUCH littler sister.
Jacqueline, who's 23 and now a svelte size 12, told her local paper: "After I gave birth and my dad died I was basically a mess.
"I was the heaviest I'd ever been and just didn't want to leave the house – my head was all over the place. Eventually a friend suggested I started going to the gym with her.
"I started on the cross trainer and built up from there. I was sick of my size, which I'd always hated but never done anything about before.
"But I realised if I didn't lose weight I wasn't going be around for my daughter when I was 30.
Now I'm back at work, customers come in and say I remind them of someone called Jacqueline who used to work there, or ask if I'm her sister.
"Losing the weight has really helped my self confidence and now I love going shopping for clothes which I couldn't do before."
Cringe! The most awkward pregnancy pics EVER
- Possibly the weirdest Christmas card we've seen
- Proof why you should ALWAYS offer a pregnant woman a seat
- Moving on...
- Definition of Fruit Loop
- He definitely comes off worse in this shot
- Love how even the mum didn't want to show her face in this one...
- Where did the feather come from?!
- We really, really hope this is as far as it went-that bump is bound to get wedged...
- Don't get us started on male pregnancy symptoms...
- Love the matching shirts. Not entirely sure on the need for the gun though
- Is it just us, or is she a little too close to the edge?!
- We reckon she's been in that chair for days
- How much body paint do you think this took?
- Talk about a difficult pregnancy hobby
- We can see you!
- Limbering up for labour
- Imagine stumbling across this on a weekend walk...
- A bump love-in
- Well, they do say pregnancy makes you tired...
- Nothing is more romantic than a kiss, with your bump out, in a swamp
- Stealing her thunder
- Surely a grown-up didn't do that?
- Someone, somewhere, thinks this is really funny
- Poor things