Three-year-old in hospital after fire is started in a PUSHCHAIR
The toddler was rescued by firefighters on a turntable ladder from a smoke-filled flat in Edinburgh.
It wasn't clear whether the child was in the buggy at the time.
Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue said a fire was started deliberately in the pushchair, which was in a stairwell, and "thick black smoke" filled the building.
A man and a woman, both 35, were led to safety by officers through the building, PA reported.
They and the little girl were taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary for treatment for smoke inhalation.