Dawn, 36, and Mark, 39, from Stanhope, had the second scan of their unborn baby at the William Harvey Hospital in Kent.
Former Conservative Prime Minister Maggie's face can be seen just above their baby's belly, and it even looks like she has a few members of parliament by her side.
Unfortunately, there's no hat or handbag in sight.
Proud dad-to-be Mark posted the scan photo on Facebook where a friend first noticed the Iron Lady's headshot.
Dad of six Mark says: "We put it on Facebook over the weekend and someone just spotted that it looked a bit like Maggie Thatcher!"
Did you see something weird or wonderful in your baby's scan photo?
More scans on Parentdish:
Baby gives mum the thumbs up in the womb
Parents see angel in scan photo
Surprise! Amazing scan photo shows four babies in womb
Cringe! The most awkward pregnancy pics EVER
- Possibly the weirdest Christmas card we've seen
- Proof why you should ALWAYS offer a pregnant woman a seat
- Moving on...
- Definition of Fruit Loop
- He definitely comes off worse in this shot
- Love how even the mum didn't want to show her face in this one...
- Where did the feather come from?!
- We really, really hope this is as far as it went-that bump is bound to get wedged...
- Don't get us started on male pregnancy symptoms...
- Love the matching shirts. Not entirely sure on the need for the gun though
- Is it just us, or is she a little too close to the edge?!
- We reckon she's been in that chair for days
- How much body paint do you think this took?
- Talk about a difficult pregnancy hobby
- We can see you!
- Limbering up for labour
- Imagine stumbling across this on a weekend walk...
- A bump love-in
- Well, they do say pregnancy makes you tired...
- Nothing is more romantic than a kiss, with your bump out, in a swamp
- Stealing her thunder
- Surely a grown-up didn't do that?
- Someone, somewhere, thinks this is really funny
- Poor things